2. Acceptable use policy
Moltin’s services shall not be used by any person or entity:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- for fraudulent purposes;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content;
- to store, publish, display, or transmit defamatory, infringing, libelous, harassing, abusive, threatening or otherwise unlawful or tortious material;
- to store, publish, display or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- to send unsolicited messages or postings, including bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements and “spam”;
- to compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any Moltin or third party network, system, server, or account;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Moltin, Moltin personnel, another subscriber or user, or any other person or entity; or
- in any way that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Moltin’s services or which, as determined by Moltin, may harm Moltin or users of Moltin’s services or expose them to liability.
3. Reporting A Violation Of The AUP
As an ecommerce as a service provider that hosts subscribers’ content, storage and removal of hosted content by Moltin’s services occurs automatically based on the actions of our subscribers.
Reports of a violation of the AUP described in Section II by our subscribers’ content that are directed to Moltin should:
be sent to email@example.com or mailed to the following address: Attention: Abuse Moltin Second Floor, British India House 15 Carliol Square Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6UF United Kingdom
- identify the exact content hosted, referenced or linked by Moltin that violates the AUP;
- document your efforts to contact the subscriber directly; and
- provide an email address to permit our subscriber or Moltin to contact you.
Moltin will promptly forward this report to the applicable subscriber. Moltin reserves the right to investigate any violation of the AUP or misuse of the Moltin services or Website. Moltin may suspend or terminate a subscriber’s account or remove or disable access to any content that violates the AUP or any other agreement with a subscriber for use of the Moltin services or the Website.
4. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Moltin complies with laws applicable to it and its services.
Moltin is an ecommerce as a service provider that hosts content of its subscribers. As an intermediary, Moltin is entitled to rely upon (among other things) the DMCA safe harbor available to hosting service providers and search engines. Although it is Moltin’s policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement, Moltin recommends that you submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA directly to the originating site of the content. Moltin’s response to these notices may include forwarding the notice to the applicable subscriber or removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Moltin maintains policies and procedures to terminate subscribers that would be considered repeat infringers under the DMCA. See 17 U.S.C. 512 available at http://www.copyright.gov
You may submit a DMCA notification to Moltin’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for additional information):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Moltin or the applicable subscriber to locate, the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the applicable subscriber or Moltin to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Unless it is reasonably apparent to Moltin that the applicable subscriber has already received a notice of infringement from you regarding a particular content, Moltin will forward all the information you provide in your notice, including your contact information, to the applicable subscriber.
Moltin’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is our General Counsel, available at Attn: General Counsel, Moltin LLC, 45 School Street, Boston, MA 02108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.