Vice President of Marketing
We are entering the next wave of commerce, where every digital interaction with a retailer is an experience and where every experience is shoppable. Moltin is an API First Commerce company that powers commerce into any channel, application, device and experience, empowering retailers with the creative freedom and flexibility to deliver their visions for how they want to engage the customer. Experts estimate that the digital commerce space will be $4.1T by 2020 and that over 50% of those transactions will take place on mobile devices, signifying the shift to engagement off the browser! Combine this with the fact that today there are an average of 6 touchpoints prior to a purchase and you will see that the customized, agile experience powered by Moltin is poised to disrupt the current commerce landscape.
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for leading the planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives including branding, demand generation, product marketing and corporate communications. You will report to the CEO and work collaboratively with Product, Sales and Customer Success. The VP of Marketing is responsible for articulating and executing data-driven marketing strategies to drive revenue growth.
The function is measured on strength of market share and position, and revenue contribution and acceleration.
- Create compelling thought leadership content to drive brand awareness for Moltin and/or promote Moltin technology including white papers, case studies, webinars, social media content, etc.
- Work with our PR agency to execute on driving awareness and differentiating our brand vs. the competition.
- Manage analyst relations.
- Oversee the development of customer-facing materials, such as the website, videos, brochures, sales collateral, etc.
- Work closely with product and sales teams on current target market focus, explore additional markets and establish foundation for long term vision.
- Develop a unified event and field marketing strategy spanning multiple geographies and customer segments.
- Ensure all aspects of each event or activity are executed, and metrics are measured.
- Establish and proactively manage budget; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- Build out demand gen resources/ team.
- Oversee the demand gen resources to execute go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate on all definitions, processes, and interfaces with sales and finance necessary to ensure transparent and accurate flow of information.
- 8-10+ years progressive B2B technology marketing experience and we would love it if you have some B2B2C experience as well.
- You thrive in a dynamic start-up environment where you are responsible for helping to drive the company’s culture.
- You built a track record of creating, testing and executing marketing strategies that resulted in substantial growth. The more creative and out-of-the-box the better.
- You have pioneered markets while building a world-class marketing function.
- You have demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team.
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing, cross-channel and omni-channel marketing and retention marketing/CRM.
- You’re fluent in marketing technical products/platforms to a mix of both the business buyer and developers across channels.
- You’re willing to be “hands-on” and execute on the marketing plan, completely owning the goals you’ve established and the outcomes.
- You are driven by extreme ownership while also having extreme accountability for the results.
- You’re defined by strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.