You will join our product team to deliver the best possible documentation which is read by thousands of users each month. It’s an essential part of everything we do and is the gateway to our product, providing all of the tools necessary to succeed with the platform.
You will be expected to
- Produce accurate, concise and well-written content in various formats for a global audience.
- Collaborate closely with the product and marketing teams to deliver documentation, white papers and tutorials to help our existing users as well as help engage new ones.
- Understand various aspects of programming languages and tailor content to match each specific requirement.
- Collaborate on and deliver a content strategy with a specific view of upcoming product and feature releases and the company as a whole.
- Proven experience with technical writing.
- Previous experience working with API documentation.
- Experience of producing engaging white papers, tutorials and blog posts.
- A passion for writing and a keen eye for detail.
Nice to haves
- Technical degree or computer science background.
- Experience of video tutorial series production.
- Be part of a fast-growing startup.
- Working as part of an international team, with an internationally used product.
- Working in an open environment, with transparency in all aspects.
- Ability to contribute to and create open-source projects.
- Generous hardware budget.
- Office snacks and refreshments.
- Moltin SWAG.
How to Apply
If you think you’re the person for this role, please sent your résumé, cover letter and a page from our documentation that you’ve rewritten to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter can include everything from why you would be an awesome part of the team, to your favorite memes, we’re pretty easy.