Senior Engineering Manager
Moltin is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to help our core engineering team build tools that re-envision what the future of commerce can be.
Large scale technical challenges, team breakfasts, open source software, hackathons and more, are a common part of our working lives in a vibrant, exciting and fulfilling team.
Day to day responsibilities
- Develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers.
- Recruit engineers that are amongst the best in the industry.
- Work with project management and engineering leads to deliver specifications.
- Work with other engineering teams to understand and improve their productivity.
- Help define and enforce quality standards and their measurement.
- Manage the processes necessary to operate the team effectively.
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as part of the engineering management team.
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- You have managed engineering teams that have a strong record of shipping.
- You have successfully recruited engineers.
- You have an eye for great products and can work with product engineers, product managers, and designers to effectively deliver them.
- You have a calming influence under pressure.