Product Marketing Manager
Moltin provides the leading commerce innovation engine to help free brand-centric companies to pursue the future of retail. Their headless commerce APIs allow retailers to quickly and easily create new experiences for their consumers while maintaining their existing commerce and corporate technologies. Moltin combines an extremely flexible set of microservices, developer toolkits and pre-built applications to make custom commerce development fast and easy, enabling retailers to pursue a reinvention agenda with speed and confidence.
Moltin is headquartered in Boston, MA and has offices in Newcastle, UK. It recently announced Series A funding, led by Underscore VC). We are looking for motivated, creative and adaptive people to join our Boston-based team.
Are you ready to help develop the roadmap to actualize Moltin's success?
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate will work with the Vice President of Marketing to define the key strategic messages, collateral, and campaigns that resonate strongest with the defined customer set and help deliver Moltin’s products and services to market. You will become part of a growing marketing team and work extensively with sales, business development, product management, design and engineering teams to educate, inform and drive high-value business for our products.
Candidates must possess intellectual curiosity, technology industry knowledge and expertise, superior writing and presentation skills, outstanding client relations skills, experience conducting survey- and interview-based market research, and an ability to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Moltin in the market.
- Develop compelling content to support the buyer journey.
- Translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts, create high impact written content which conveys complex subject matter clearly and accurately.
- Communicate the value proposition of Moltin to the sales team, develop the sales tools that support your products, and train the sales team on positioning strategies to drive deals.
- Plan product launches and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Be the Market intelligence expert on your buyers, their personas, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Collaborate on demand gen marketing programs that will drive demand for Moltin.
- Manage complex projects, exhibit the ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail, determination to continuously improve results and contribution, a strong desire to win on behalf of the team.
Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years or more experience in product marketing.
- Experience in high tech marketing, preferably in ecommerce.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, (product, sales, marketing, channel) including remote teams.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content.
- Self-starter, able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Experience building impactful marketing collateral and informational content for demend generation, including white papers, webinars, and web video for content marketing programs (note: please provide samples of your work).
- Experience with persona-based marketing, journey mapping and other approaches to drive customer-centric product decisions.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.