The moltin engineering team builds and maintains all the features for eCommerce in one of the largest RESTful APIs on the internet.
We’re looking for mobile engineers to create open source mobile SDKs, helpful examples, robust documentation and tutorials. You will ensure our product delivers on the promise that moltin is the service that teams can rely on to build seamless commerce enabled mobile applications.
- Personal tech budget.
- Regular social events.
- Conference budget.
- Bike to Work Scheme & discount travel cards.
- Competitive salary.
- Great location.
- Moltin SWAG.
- Be part of a fast-growing, venture-backed team.
- Ability to contribute to and create open source projects.
- Tool creation including iOS/Android SDKs and code snippets.
- Creation and support of full featured example applications.
- Produce accurate, concise mobile tutorials and guides for other developers to easily follow to become empowered by our suite of APIs.
- Handle and resolve mobile product queries through to post-go-live support issues for customers with mobile production applications.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to define and deliver a mobile content strategy for mobile campaigns.
- Assisting with the design, build and delivery of the mobile developer onboarding experience.
- Share feedback to core product team to assist with the direction to product roadmap.
- Mobile evangelist, be the spokesperson for mobile adoption both internally within our organisation but also externally with other developer communities and customers.
What you will do
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Learn new things.
- Influence how large scale products are built.
- Test everything.
- Write clean, performant code.
- Fail quickly.
- Work in an exciting team.
- Work with modern technology.
- Experience with mobile development (both iOS & Android), not only application development but also creation of underlying/supporting toolkits (e.g. SDK development).
- Pick-up and learn new concepts, in both engineering and product, and be able to apply that knowledge quickly.
- Develop, create and support tooling, reference applications, code examples for the mobile eco-system surrounding our core APIs.
- Ability to work well in a small team and to be ready to take the lead or be autonomous on projects when required.
- Lead and take the team into new directions that will improve our technology, product, and developer experience.
- Collaboratively create and deliver on our mobile adoption strategy.
- Feedback to product management, CTO and other executives for mobile strategy and product roadmap.
- Great communicator, both written and verbal.
- Have a clear understanding of APIs and micro-services.
- Have experience of working with APIs and API documentation.
- A passion for writing, helping others learn and a keen eye for detail.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.