Customer Growth Manager
In this role you will strive to grow our customers' businesses through Moltin’s continually expanding product offering. You will own the initial adoption of Moltin within the customer’s business, their ongoing usage, their renewals and their further use cases. You will see yourself as an extension to those customers' teams, you must understand their business in depth, from their day to day to their yearly planning processes.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of strategic/enterprise customers.
- Guide customers from first signing, through onboarding, implementation to launch, renewal and beyond.
- Build relationships with the right personas within accounts.
- Nurture accounts into strategic referenceable partnerships while increasing adoption of solutions, resulting in demonstrable growth for the customer.
- Conduct proactive customer contact and on-site visits to perform product refresh sessions, Health Checks, QBRs, and Best Practice sessions and other events to promote customer adoption and usage.
- Map strategic solutions, utilizing Moltin products, to solve common customer business problems.
- Guide customers in organizational behavior change activities to promote the use of Moltin within a group and across an account.
- Educate on product features and solutions as needed and required to increase customer adoption of solutions and improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate and strategize across teams, including, but not limited to Sales, Support, and Product Management. Provide feedback loops for efficient gauging of customer pulses.
These are traits we look for in all Moltineers.
- Judgment: You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms to accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You prioritize results over process. You smartly separate what must be done well now, and what should be improved later.
- Clarity: You listen well instead of reacting fast, so that you can understand better. You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
- Passion: You are tenacious and optimistic. You are quietly confident and openly humble. You love what you do.
- Curiosity: You learn rapidly and eagerly. You contribute effectively outside of your speciality. You challenge prevailing assumptions with better approaches. You create new ideas that prove useful.
- Selflessness: You are ego-less when searching for best ideas. You are non-political when you disagree with others. You only say things about fellow employees that you would say to their face. You seek what is best for Moltin, rather than best for yourself or group.
- Courage: You take smart risks, and make tough decisions without agonizing. You question actions inconsistent with our values.
As a CSM at Moltin you will be expected to have the following:
- Spent time (2+ years) at a retail-based business or organization.
- Demonstrable obsession with helping customers to succeed.
- Analytical and data-driven approaches to problems.
Nice to haves
- Technical degree or computer science background.
- Experience of working with APIs or developer oriented companies.
- Knowledge of eCommerce features, functionality other platforms, third-party tools, such as channel partners, accountancy software and payment gateways is a plus.
Benefits of working at Moltin
- Be part of a fast-growing, venture-backed startup.
- Working as part of an international team.
- Work in an open environment, with full transparency in all aspects.
- Ability to contribute to and create open source projects.
- Office snacks and refreshments.
- Moltin SWAG.
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to do this role, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Tutorial on how to set up your Moltin store